Details of Process – and Application
All submissions must be completed using the grant application form via GoogleDocs (not the worksheet).
- Preparation: Before entering information online, we recommend the following.
- Review the eligibility and funding criteria on the Overview page.
- Use the Application Worksheet to capture longer answers that require thought. You can easily copy and paste the longer answers into the grant application when you are ready.
- Gather attachments and links in one place for easy retrieval and expedient data entry.
- Complete the online application (via GoogleDocs): Fill in every required field (marked with asterisk) and relevant fields for Composition II if you have selected to include two compositions. Note: you do not need to use a Google account to use the form. Use the worksheet to plan your responses – we recommend completing the form in one sitting.
- Final Submission: After you have completed the application you will receive an email confirmation, including the full text of your responses, as well as information on how to return to and edit the application if necessary. Keep this information safe – you are able to edit your application with the link provided in the confirmation email until the final deadline.
- Notice of Award: If you are awarded a grant, you will receive notice of acceptance by email. A check and printed award letter will be mailed to the address provided in the grant application. If you are not awarded a grant, you will receive a notice of regret by email.
- Help: For programming, process, or eligibility inquiries, technical questions or problems, email [email protected].